This is the introductory page of the Student area of the VCSE Wiki. Check the Knowledge base for the courses you are involved in.
Knowledge base for (online) courses
Sustainable Regional Development case studies - regional SD issues (highlighted social capital point of view)
- Black Triangle case study - resources for 2014/15 EVS course
- Surrounding region in the Czech Republic: Ore Mountains case study
Globalization Case Studies - global problems in a regional context, case studies from different parts of the world.
Write your own case study!
Would you like to share your experiences from around the world? You can use this writing assistant in developing your text...
- Case study development
- Structure of the page template with relevant instructions
- Reading manual
- Writing manual
Outcomes from the past courses
- ISPoS Summer school 2012 - Hora Svaté Kateřiny
- Globalisation and Sustainable Development 2012/2013 - Charles University & Leuphana University of Lüneburg within the ISPoS Program
- Sustainability Field Trip to Graz-Styria, Austria, 10-15 September 2012
- Sustainability Field Trip to Lüneburg, Lower Saxony, Germany, 9-14 June 2013
- Second Sustainability Field Trip to Graz-Styria, Austria, 8-13 September 2013
- International Spring School on Sustainable Development 2014, Czech Republic, 30 March - 5 April 2014
- VCSE Archive - older materials
- Teaching/learning program is currently financed from the projects GA14-36005S of the Grant Agency CR and TD020400 of the Technology Agency CR.
In past, following funders supported development of study materials: the ESF program "Investments in Education Development", project MOSUR and from the project ISPoS of "Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt"
|Author: Jana Dlouhá, Andrew Barton, Jiří Dlouhý. This article was published under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. How to cite the article: Jana Dlouhá, Andrew Barton, Jiří Dlouhý. (23. 01. 2022). Student Area. VCSEWiki. Retrieved 06:49 23. 01. 2022) from: <https://vcsewiki.czp.cuni.cz/w/index.php?title=Student_Area&oldid=4508>.|
Tato page was created with support of the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic