Attitudes of Prášily inhabitants
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Questionnaire - perception of the Prášily inhabitants
- 2 Q 9. What do you consider the advantages of the village for its development in the next 5 years?
- 3 Q 10. And on the contrary, what do you consider the greatest risk of developing the village?
Questionnaire - perception of the Prášily inhabitants
Autumn 2015 (Martin Zahradník)
Overview of results (16 repondents - local inhabitants):
Q 8. What is needed here primarily to develop so that the village is as you want it?
Public spaces, sports facilities and services
- In winter - to create an ice rink, ski lift for children. For the summer - to create sports places.
- Area for sports recreation (swimming in summer, missing ski lift for skiers - Prášily visitors, lack of sports fields for youth)
- A new water area, treatment of trees in the village
- facilities for visitors, Sport + Leisure for citizens (barn)
- Development of infrastructure for local residents; competition in the field of tourism services; Sport, culture
- promotion of tourism, public transport.
- infrastructure for visitors - benches, rest areas
- an exhibition on Bohemian countryside, architecture
- setting up a public toilet
Q 9. What do you consider the advantages of the village for its development in the next 5 years?
The surrounding countryside, NP and the interest of tourists (assets)
- location in an attractive location with the possibility to sensitively promote tourism and hence the emphasis on conservation.
- exceptional location in Sumava National Park
- surrounding countryside
- location of the village in the National Park.
- convenient location in the Šumava National Park.
- Location, history
- High tourist interest.
Q 10. And on the contrary, what do you consider the greatest risk of developing the village?
Uncontrolled development and construction insensitive tourism
- Building boom
- large development projects
- change of the development plan “on purpose”; further construction of apartments
- Any change in the development plan with the intention of unduly expanding residential construction
- insensitive development projects (housing)
- Inappropriate housing development and thus the pressure on poorly managed tourism.
- appartment housing for tourists
- Further housing development and bulding on the land of the only one cultural monument.
- Allowing wild village development of non-residential buildings. NO! to the black constructions and expansion of built-up area outside the village for recreational buildings.
- monopolization; increase in activities leading to the creation of the Prášily "Disnayland"
- Do not allow more housing projects than currently approved.
- one-sided focus on tourism; promotion of “hidden interests”
- promoting personal interests at the expense of public ones
- clear-cut harvesting in forests
- Cancellation of the post-office
- immoral behavior + oligarchisation of the Prášily village.