This is the introductory page of the Student area of the VCSE Wiki. Check the Knowledge base for the courses you are involved in.
Knowledge base for (online) courses
Sustainable Regional Development case studies - regional SD issues (highlighted social capital point of view)
- Sustainable tourism in Šumava national park - participatory design of sustainable tourism indicators in Bohemian Forest region for 2016/17 EVS course
Globalization Case Studies - global problems in a regional context, case studies from different parts of the world.
Write your own case study!
Would you like to share your experiences from around the world? You can use this writing assistant in developing your text...
- Case study development
- Structure of the page template with relevant instructions
- Reading manual
- Writing manual
Outcomes from the past courses
- Actor analysis in North Bohemia region - 2012 summer school in Hora Svaté Kateřiny
- Globalisation and Sustainable Development - Charles University & Leuphana University of Lüneburg within the 2012/2013 ISPoS Program
- Black Triangle case study - resources for 2014/15 EVS course
- Surrounding region in the Czech Republic: Ore Mountains case study
- VCSE Archive - older materials
Teaching/learning program is currently financed from the project EHP-CZ07-ICP-2-3202015 from the EEA/NRW Grants scholarship program.
In past, following funders supported development of study materials: GA14-36005S of the Grant Agency CR; TD020400 of the Technology Agency CR; the ESF program "Investments in Education Development", project MOSUR and from the project ISPoS of "Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt"
|Author: Jana Dlouhá, Andrew Barton, Jiří Dlouhý. This article was published under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. How to cite the article: Jana Dlouhá, Andrew Barton, Jiří Dlouhý. (24. 05. 2022). Student Area. VCSEWiki. Retrieved 00:14 24. 05. 2022) from: <https://vcsewiki.czp.cuni.cz/w/index.php?title=Student_Area&oldid=4570>.|