This is the introductory page of the Student area of the VCSE Wiki. Check the Knowledge base for the courses you are involved in.
Knowledge base for (online) courses 2012/2013
- ISPoS Summer school 2012 - Hora Svaté Kateřiny
- Sustainability Field Trip to Graz-Styria, Austria, 10-15 September 2012
- Globalisation and Sustainable Development 2012/2013 - Charles University & Leuphana University of Lüneburg within the ISPoS Program
Outcomes from the past courses
- Globalization Case Studies - global problems in a regional context, case studies from different parts of the world.
Write your own case study!
Would you like to share your experiences from around the world? You can use this writing assistant in developing your text...
- Case study development
- Structure of the page template with relevant instructions
- Reading manual
- Writing manual
|Author: Jana Dlouhá, Andrew Barton, Jiří Dlouhý. This article was published under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. How to cite the article: Jana Dlouhá, Andrew Barton, Jiří Dlouhý. (10. 08. 2022). Student Area. VCSEWiki. Retrieved 23:53 10. 08. 2022) from: <https://vcsewiki.czp.cuni.cz/w/index.php?title=Student_Area&oldid=3080>.|
- Teaching/learning program is currently financed from the ESF program "Investments in Education Development", project MOSUR and from the project ISPoS of "Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt"